Vichatter Downloader - How to download Vichatter videos?
How toDownload Videos from Vichatter on Mac/Win
Are you looking for a software to download videos from Vichatter on win, mac, iPad or iPhone? Like to batch download Vichatter videos at a time? Now, we strongly recommend the Vichatter Downloader - GetFLV for you. GetFLV is the best Vichatter downloader & recorder chosen by millions of people.
Download Vichatter videos at up to 10x normal download speeds.
Easily convert downloaded Vichatter videos to iPad/iPhone/iPod/PSP.
Compatible with Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (32-bit & 64-bit) , Mac OS X 10.7 or later
Choose your platform:
Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9
How to Download Vichatter videos?
Many of us would like to download videos from Vichatter for playback offline.
Here is an article of downloading videos from such a website. In the article, 3 methods are provided, and all of the methods could be extend to other video sharing websites.
1. Make Preparation: Free download Vichatter Downloader
Free download the best Vichatter Downloader- GetFLV( for Windows , for Mac) , install and then launch it, the following interface will pop up.
2. Launch GetFLV and navigate to vichatter.net website. Play Vichatter video and capture it's URL
Play the video stream you want to download from Vichatter. GetFLV will detect the video URL automatically and show it in the "URL list". Select the right URL in the URL list section and click "Download" button to create a download task. It appears like this:
3. Download Vichatter videos
In "FLV Downloader" window, you can monitor the process of the download. GetFLV can download your video at up to 10x normal download speeds. You can watch your video while it's still downloading through GetFLV's built-in player. For the stopped tasks, you can also resume them. It appears like this:
Part 2: Record Vichatter videos with Video Capture Plugin
Video Capture can capture any video with audio from any website by recording directly from your PC screen. It's powerful and magic. The following is step-by-step guide:
1. Switch to "Video Capture" window and click "New Record" button to start a new capture task.
2. A new browser window will be opened. It will load a blank webpage automatically. Please enter the url of your Vichatter video which you want to capture. It appears like this:
3. Please pause your video if it plays automatically. (1) A "Transparent Window" will be shown over the video area (see below). You can resize or move this window to fine tune the recording area. (2) A "Setting Window" will also be popup (see below). You can change "Task Name ", "Capture Duration", "Video Format" and "Video Quality". Click "Next" button when you finish your settings.
(1). Manually show setting window: Please click "Camera" button to popup "Transparent Window" and "Setting Window" if they are not popped up automatically.
(2). Set capture duration: Please find the total duration of your playing video and set suitable "capture duration" you need.Capture task will auto stop when the record time reach to your "capture duration".
(3). Choose video quality: Video Capture will automatically choose a video quality for you. You could choose high quality if you want save HD videos.
(4). Buffering video: If your net speed is slow or inconsistent, you can try to pause the video for a while before capturing it.
4. Setting window will switch to new frame (see below). You have two ways to start your capture task: (1) "Play/resume" your video and click "Record Now " button. (2) Wait the countdown timer, "Play/resume" your video just before the timer is finished. "Special Attention": You must "play/resume" your video before countdown timer is finished or clicking "Record Now" button.
5. The capture browser window will be hidden when the capture task starts. All capture work will magically run all in background (no image and no sound). A capture task will be added. You can see the thumbnail, process, recorded filesize and elapsed time of a task. The audio of capture browser is muted. You can hear a task's sound when you select it.
6. Capture will be stopped automatically and video will be saved to your hard drive when the record time reaches to the "Capture Duration". You can also click "Stop&Save" button to stop one capture task at any time. The captured video file will be found from "Finished Tasks" frame. It appears like this:
7. "Special Attention": A capture task will cost more than 20% of your CPU. So, The audio and video of captured videos are often out of sync if you run 3 or more capture tasks at same time.
“GetFLV is a full-featured tool that can create, convert, and download Flash videos, but unlike freeware tools that only work with a few sites or file types (or just with YouTube) GetFLV can download pretty much any video that can be downloaded, and from any video hosting site, too. It also quickly and easily converts videos to play on your iPhone or other device...
GetFLV isn't cheap, but it's a much better performer than most of the competition, as the free trial shows.”
— "Highly recommended" says CNET editors.
GetFLV can help you convert downloaded vichatter videos for your portable devices like iPad, iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, etc.